The TNT Lab provides services to researchers and industry partners involved in development of new techniques and technological platforms for endovascular surgery. The lab custom designs and uses a variety of preclinical models for hypothesis-driven research and technology testing.
Testing and Validation Services
Our lab provides a complete spectrum of services designed for testing and validation of devices using a combination of ex-vivo and in-vivo platforms. These services can be employed by researchers as well as industry partners interested in device development and commercialization.
The lab's services include:
- Construction of patient-specific anatomical models
- Animal modeling of vascular pathologies
- Swine (large vessel occlusion, pulmonary embolism, peripheral nerve stimulation, middle meningeal artery embolization)
- Rabbit (large vessel occlusion, aneurysm)
- Cadaveric testing
- Whole human brain (large and medium vessel occlusion, aneurysm)
- Whole human head-and-neck (large and medium vessel occlusion, aneurysm, middle meningeal artery embolization, AVM)
- Biplane fluoroscopy with DSA
- 3D reconstruction angiography (3DRA)
- Engineering testing
- Customized testing of device-tissue interaction
To find out more about our services, discuss your particular needs, or initiate a request for service, contact the lab.